Season Ticket FAQ
As we approach our first home match of the season, we’ve put together some frequently asked questions to help with supporters queries regarding season tickets and the 2023 season.
Can I buy matchday tickets on the day?
– Yes, the quickest option will be to purchase your tickets online via our online ticketing system.
– Tickets at the turnstile are also available but you may need to queue. One turnstile will be card only and the other will be cash or card.
My e-ticket never arrived in my emails?
– When purchasing, you will receive two emails from our ticketing system:
- Email one is a receipt for your purchase.
- Email two will have your match ticket(s)
If purchasing for another person, please ensure you forward on the correct email with the ticket(s) attached.
Can I buy a season ticket on the night?
– Season tickets can be purchased via our online ticketing system, however the physical season ticket may need to be posted/collected at a later date.
Do I need to activate my season ticket?
– There is no activation needed, your season ticket is already active.
– You need to create a login which stores your information, the same as any other system.
Can I change my seat?
– Allocated seats cannot be changed on matchday.
– Please contact our ticket office on email@example.com and we will gladly support you ahead of our next game.
I misplaced my season ticket, what do I do?
– Contact our ticket office on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The details on my card are rubbing off, what next?
– Come into the RSC during our opening times and a new card will be printed.
– Contact our ticket office on email@example.com and a member of our team will be in touch to rectify.
I have received multiple tickets, what do I do?
– Our ticketing system will cancel the duplicate tickets automatically.
– To avoid this, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org outlining the ticket you wish to keep and the ticket you wish to remove.
Can I pay by cash or card on match day?
– All facilities are equipped with card machines and card is our preferred payment mechanism.
– Cash is accepted at limited services in the ground.
Another fan is sitting in my seat by mistake.
– Should another fan be in your seat, please approach a steward with your season ticket and we will be happy to help.
Will there be a matchday programme? Yes.
– A digital matchday programme will be provided completely free of charge.
– A printed team sheet will be provided also free of charge.
Is retail store open on match day?
– The retail store will be open 1 hour before kick-off.
Retail store opening hours:
– 22/02 Wednesday: 16:00 – 19:00
– 23/02 Thursday: 11:00 – 19:00
– 24/02 Friday: 10:00 – 13:00
– 25/02 & 26/02: Closed